Best IPTV : We Want to tell you which IPTV services are the best in this post.
Stay with us till the end.
IPTV is much similar like browsing the internet than traditional channel surfing. It merely uses IP (Internet Protocol), a transport protocol which is a delivery mechanism to deliver the videos to the viewer.
When the viewer clicks on any TV program or requests the video, video from different sources (servers) is divided into data packets and sent over the internet. Video servers transmit programs through fiber-optic cable to existing household via internet connection and requests are sent out and shows are sent back.
Apart from transmitting classic TV channels, the following interactive services are also provided by IPTV:
1) Video on Demand: Individual delivery of video content to a subscriber. It allows users to watch any movie from the VoD server’s media library.
2) Near Video on Demand: It is a pay-per-view video service intended for multiple users subscribed to nVoD service. The content broadcasting schedule is compiled beforehand and subscribers can look at the schedule and watch content according to their interest.
3) Time-shifted TV: Time-shifted TV lets subscribers view live broadcasts later so they can playback and resume at their convenience. Rewind option is also provided for TV programs
4) TV on Demand (TVoD): Selected TV channels are recorded so they can be viewed whenever convenient.
5) Live Television: with or without interactivity added to currently broadcasted TV shows.
IPTV has been on a continuous growth path in the last few years. The total number of worldwide subscribers has now passed the 130 million mark. The net additions of six million subscribers are the highest in last 24 months to end-2015. They were boosted to a large extent by the usual suspects such as China, which saw 3.7 million new subscribers sign up in Q4 2015.